One Pot Pesto Pasta
[[ recipeID=recipe-8kli6wa37, title=One Pot Pesto Pasta ]]
One-Pot Pesto Pasta
- Prep Time: 7 mins
- Cook Time: 13 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 350 g rigatoni (or other dried pasta)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 g pesto
- 8 dl vegetable broth (800ml)
- 200 g cavolo nero, trimmed and cut into large pieces
- 1 burratina
- 30 g pine nuts
You will also need
- One large casserole, approximately 4 litres
- Thinly slice the onion, chop the garlic and cut tomatoes in half.
- Heat a large casserole with 2tbsp oil on a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for a few minutes until it starts to soften.
- Add pasta, tomatoes, pesto and vegetable broth to the casserole. Bring to a boil over high heath. Reduce the heath back to medium and simmer for 11-13 minutes. Just before pasta is al-dente add the cavolo nero.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with burratina and pine nuts. Serve immediately.