One-Pot Creamy Spinach, Mushrooms and Truffle
[[ recipeID=recipe-9kkmxqnu3, title=One-pot creamy Spinach, Mushrooms and Truffle Triangoli ]]
SHOP THE RECIPE
One-pot creamy Spinach, Mushrooms and Truffle Triangoli
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- 250 g One-pot creamy Spinach, Mushrooms and Truffle Triangoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 250 g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 200 g spinach, washed
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, only leaves
- 125 ml dry white wine
- 300 ml water
- 1 vegetable stockpot
- 300 ml double cream
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Parmesan for garnish
- Slice the shallot and mushrooms. Chop the garlic and wash the spinach.
- Heat a large casserole with olive oil and butter on medium to high heat. Add the shallot and mushroom and cook for a few minutes until the shallot softens and the mushrooms turn golden. Add garlic and thyme and cook for another minute.
- Add the white wine and bring to a boil. Leave to simmer for a few minutes while stirring.
- Once the wine has evaporated, add the water, stockpot and double cream and bring to a boil. Add pasta and turn the heat down to medium. Leave to simmer while occasionally stirring for 4-5 minutes until pasta is al-dente.
- Add spinach to the casserole and stir in together with salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Garnish with Parmesan and serve immediately.