Easy Green Curry
[[ recipeID=recipe-8kh1vsc3a, title=Easy Green curry ]]
Easy Green curry
- Prep Time: 0 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 0 mins
You will also need...
- One large casserole
- Sear the chicken: Salt the chicken on both sides, then slice across the grain into 1/2-inch thick strips. Set a large skillet over high heat. Add oil, and then chicken. Sear until golden on all sides, about 5 minutes total. (It's fine if the chicken is not totally cooked through at this point.) Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Lower the pan to medium high and cook quartered onion for 2-3 minutes, until tender.
- Blend in curry paste and cook for 1 minute until fragrant. Stir in stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil on high.
- Simmer the curry with chicken and veggies: Add chicken pieces, sliced peppers, and green beans. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook at a gentle simmer for 10 minutes.
- At the end of cook time, stir in spinach, coriander and Thai basil.
- Serve over rice. Garnish with fresh chilli and Thai basil leaves and a lime wedge.