Cauliflower "tabbouleh" Salad
[[ recipeID=recipe-8kdil1cky, title=Cauliflower “tabbouleh” Salad ]]
Cauliflower “tabbouleh” Salad
- Prep Time: 35 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- 1 large cauliflower
- Juice from approx. 3 lemons
- 5-7 spring onions, finely chopped
- 4-5 sprigs of parsley, finely chopped
- 2-3 sprigs of dill
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g pomegranate jewels
- Salt and pepper
- Remove the leaves and stalk and roughly chop or coarsely grate the cauliflower head until you get what looks like large couscous or bulgar wheat.
- Put the cauliflower in a large bowl, add the lemon juice and a large pinch of sea salt. Stir through and put to one side to marinate for aprox 20 minutes.
- Add the spring onions, herbs, allspice, oil and a good grind of black pepper. Gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle over the pomegranate jewels.